When you’re a teacher and your school doesn’t get out until the middle to the END of June, it is essential to create a “Summer Bucket List” so you don’t run out of time to do that fun stuff you’ve been putting off. Here’s my Top Ten… let me know if I forgot anything 😉
- Hike Mt. Fuji
- Go out [specifically and intentionally] for ice cream at LEAST once a week!
- Finish Master’s in Family and Marriage Counseling
- Find and Run with Wild Horses
- Go to Harry Potter World
- Learn to Fly Fish
- Empty and Reorganize my Closet (Marie Kondo Style)
- Run a 5k without stopping
- Get a [Healthy] dose of sunshine and sleep
- Give my family a HUGE hug!!!
Praying you all have a wonderful summer! Let me know what your Top Ten are for this summer!